At Steven D. Chang MD Inc., your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure everyone's health and safety, we are following CDC recommendations in our office, and adhering to social distancing guidelines. We regularly disinfectant commonly touched surfaces, chairs are spaced out in both our waiting rooms, we require each patient to wear a face mask/covering prior to entering our office, only patients are allowed in the office at this time, and staff is wearing personal protective equipment. Staff is also checking each patients temperature prior to the patient entering the office.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, you must cancel your appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- chills, fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled throughout the United States, Mexico, Canada or abroad. If you have been exposed to someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution, you must notify our staff.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your scheduled appointment. However, staff may call and cancel your appointment, but you will be re-scheduled in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our staff will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time.